Salmon is a very versatile fish as it can be cooked in a thousand ways: from squeeze three minutes in the microwave, even smoked in elegant snacks.
Of course it is also very common in Asian cooking , and gets along with other typical ingredient in these latitudes: the shiitake mushrooms .
Surprises with this delicious recipe. You’ll love it!
- 2 large salmon fillets
- 12 pcs dried shiitake mushroom
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame or peanut or corn
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Preparing salmon with shiitake mushrooms
- Hydrates fungi. When they are soft, remove the maximum amount of liquid. Remove the stems, cut into thin strips and booking
- Finely chop the garlic and sliced onions
- Heat the oil in a widespread and deep pot. Add garlic, onions and ginger until aromatize (about 5 seconds are sufficient). Add mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes
- Mix broth, soy sauce, mirin, cornstarch and sugar and empty them on mushrooms. Reduce heat until it boils
- Place the fillets in the pan, skin side down without encimarlos
- Wait 5 minutes and then carefully voltéalos. Cover and let cook for 5 minutes or until fish is opaque see stick a knife.
Serve with vegetables, pasta or rice and mushroom sauce. Delicious.