The tiramisu dessert is a very handy, but if you have time to prepare, here is a good catch: with the same ingredients something unique for everyone to be served on crackers.
It is a great choice for an informal meeting and you’ll like it for sure. Try it!
- 190 g of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (flower)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- vanilla wafers to accompany
Preparing easy dip tiramisu
- In a blender, mix cream cheese with the icing sugar until fluffy
- It incorporates the coffee powder and vanilla; adjusts the amount of coffee and sugar to taste
- Spend a serving bowl and sprinkle with cocoa powder
Serve with crackers. If you do not find mascarpone, ricotta can substitute it.