Honey and garlic, which gives excellent taste our food.Both natural, full of benefits and with a flavor that has proven to be the favorite specially in dishes like wings.
The wings are a food that many love but the big problem is that they have enough meat and have a frightening amount of fat. If you want to prepare something similar, but without the use of liters of oil for frying, you definitely have to try this recipe.
Preparation time | 40 minutes
Difficulty | Easy
People | 4
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs, thick
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing baked chicken nuggets with honey and garlic
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C and a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place bread crumbs in a bowl and whisk the eggs in another bowl.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Soak chicken pieces in egg, making sure they are well covered.
- Breaded each of these pieces and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for the sauce to a small saucepan. Let boil over medium heat, reduce heat and let the sauce thicken for a few minutes shaking occasionally.
- Pour sauce over chicken, until all the pieces are well coated. You can use the remaining sauce to soak the pieces. Garnish with a little parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice or vegetables