This recipe with avocado and shrimp is as original as tasty. You just have to serve with tortilla chips and voila, you have a very Mexican dish to serve your guests.
Are you ready to learn ?
- 1 cup avocado pulp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp cheesy (miniature)
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin 7 gr
Preparing the mousse of avocado and shrimp
- Mix the mashed avocado pulp with cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and shrimp. Season with salt
- Moisturize the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water and heat it in a double boiler or in the microwave until liquid; incorporates avocado mixture
- Poured into a silicone mold or in a greased jelly mold, refrigerate until it’s set
Take it out and serve with chips. You can also use to decorate your salads.